The Hawke Airmax 30 SF 3-12×50 AMX IR Reticle Scope, The Airmax 30 SF (side focus) offers four magnification options, the illuminated AMX reticle and a patented side focus wheel.
Airmax optical systems have been expertly designed to offer high resolution viewing. Image reproduction is bright and sharp allowing you to see with total clarity, The Arimax 30 SF patented design allows the large additional side wheel to attach directly onto the central spine of the parallax wheel promoting a positive feel for accurate focus and parallax free shooting.
The Airmax 30 SF features high grip elevation and windage turrets with ¼ MOA clicks, with locking mechanism offering the security that your zero will not be lost in between adjusting. 15 MOA per revolution, The Airmax 30 SF includes complete control of the AMX reticle brightness, the stepless rheostat operates with infinite adjustment from extremely low to ultra-bright.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- ¼ MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-12×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: AMX IR
- Illumination: Red — Stepless
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 102mm / 4″
- Length: 346mm / 13.6″
- Weight: 780g / 27.5oz
- 4″ Side Wheel
- 4″ Screw-in Sunshade
- Metal Flip-up Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery