The Hawke Vantage 3-9×40 Mil Dot Reticle Scope, Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. Vantage scopes deliver performance beyond what is expected at this price point. With the design focus on functionality and performance in the field, the Vantage line represents tremendous value without cutting corners on the things that matter.
Selected models feature parallax adjustment. Adjustable objective (AO) models allow you to correct parallax error down to 10 yards. Side focus (SF) models have the parallax adjustment positioned within easy reach on the saddle.
Mil Dot Reticle:
The classic Mil Dot features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under. Accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-9×
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: Mil Dot
- Illumination: NA
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed — 91m / 100yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 315mm / 12.4″
- Weight: 402g / 14.2oz
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth