A pinnacle of modern airgun engineering, it features Daystate’s patented Mapped Compensated Technology (MCT) – essentially a digital regulator to control the rifle’s power – combined with an all-new electronics package developed especially for the Pulsar. This utilises a revised version of the Harper Patent valve system for increased efficiency and high shot capacity from its large, 300cc aluminium air cylinder – and also enables the Pulsar to be offered in high-powered HP format in conjunction with a longer cylinder and barrel.
Feature rich, the Pulsar pairs its ultra-quiet action with Daystate’s best-ever sound-moderating barrel shroud to give it a near-silent performance in the field – though for the ultimate stealth, its threaded muzzle adapter will also accept the Daystate Airstream VI carbon-fibre silencer. Fully ambidextrous, the Pulsar is available in synthetic or laminate stock guises, each complemented by a ballistic nylon forend that sports a Picatinny rail for the fitting accessories like a bi-pod, flashlight or sling.
A 10-shot, auto-loading rotary magazine, reversible solid alloy side lever, integral laser sight, LCD display information and unprecedented array of new safety systems finish off this highly-advanced PCP bullpup
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins)
- Barrel Length: 430 mm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 300 cc
- Weight (Unscoped): 3.4 – 3.8 kg (7.5 – 8.3 lbs) depending on stock type and battery type
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray
- Fill Pressure: Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Trigger: Electronic release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Safety: Manual, cross bar , bolt open deactivation
- Stock: Choice of Ambidextrous synthetic or laminate
- Available In: .177 & .22
Please Note: The scope and mounts are not included, a package deal can be made but please contact us with your inquiry.