The Daystate Red Wolf Hi-Lite Precharged PCP Air Rifle - Laminate, The all-new Red Wolf holds the mantel for the most advanced PCP sporter in the world – and for good reason. A breath-taking picture of elegance on the outside, secreted within its sidelever-operated, computerised action lies the very latest electronic MCT technology developed from the Pulsar program. It comes in both standard and Hi-Power models, the latter including a .303 calibre version for big-bore fans.
Digitally regulated for a super consistent high shot-count, and sporting a trigger that incorporates adjustability of both release and finger placement, the Red Wolf delivers match-like accuracy at the very extremes of airgun ranges. Its masterfully sculpted stock sandwiches soft red undertones between its black laminates, although a walnut version is also available for traditionalists. However it’s dressed though, its ambidextrous design caters for a perfect gun fit courtesy of a butt pad and raised cheekpiece, both fully adjustable.
Aiding the Red Wolf’s user-friendly handling is a lightweight carbon-fibre bottle (though a steel option is available), above which sits a fully-shrouded carbon barrel that helps mute the muzzle report in the field. And, of course, the Red Wolf’s new side lever design marries effortless cocking with speedy loading courtesy of Daystate’s latest generation, auto-indexing magazine, In looks, handling and performance, the new Red Wolf is pure airgun artistry.
- Overall Length: 99.0 cm (39 ins)
- Barrel Length: 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 480cc
- Weight (Unscoped): 3.5 kg (7.5lbs)
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Cocking: Side Lever action - factory reversible
- Magazine: 10 Shot
- Fill Pressure: Up to 250 BAR (3,625 psi)
- Safety: Manual, cross bar, lever open deactivation.
- Trigger: Electronic release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage.
- Stock: Ambidextrous Turkish Walnut or Black Laminate
- Available in: .177 (4.5mm) & .22 (5.5mm)
Please Note: The scope, silencer and mounts are not included, a package deal can be made but please contact us with your inquiry.