The Daystate Renegade Precharged PCP Air Rifle - Green Synthetic, Combining an advanced mechanical action with the ground-breaking mechanical/electronic HTU trigger release, the Renegade offers a bullpup configuration for those who don’t aspire to the all-electronic action of the flagship Pulsar. Yet nonetheless, the Renegade is still a highly-advanced ‘shorty’ in its own right – especially with the introduction of a new Huma-regulated HR version for those after the ultimate in air efficiency as well as handling.
Both models come dressed in an ergonomic, ambidextrous stock featuring fully-adjustable butt pad, drop-down pistol grip and forend accessory rail, while the Renegade’s sidelever-cocked action runs Daystate’s tried-and-tested 10-shot, auto-loading magazine – but a single-shot loading tray can be fitted for competition work if preferred.
A fully-shrouded barrel with threaded muzzle, in-guard safety catch and reach-forward intermount with anti-cant bubble complete what’s been heralded as a totally new breed of high-performance precharged pneumatics.
- Overall Length: 760mm (30 ins)
- Barrel Lenght: 430mm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 300 cc
- Weight (Unscoped): From 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs) depending on stock type and battery type
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Cocking: Side Lever action - factory reversible
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right). Also supplied with magnetic single-shot loading tray
- Fill Pressure: Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Trigger: Electronic release. Adjustable for weight and length of stage
- Battery Life: Up to 17,000 shots
- Safety: Manual, cross bar , bolt open deactivation
- Stock: Ambidextrous Synthetic Green or Black
- Available In: .177 & .22
Please Note: The scope and mounts are not included, a package deal can be made but please contact us with your inquiry