The Daystate Wolverine 2 B-Type Precharged PCP Air Rifle - Walnut, Revamped, last year, to Mark 2 status to reflect the many subtle improvements this rifle has evolved since its 2013 launch, Wolverine 2 still retains the multiple choice of formats which gave this bolt-action PCP such wide appeal.
The C-Type utilises a 300cc under-barrel air tube, while the 400 or 500cc buddy-bottle B-Type model offers a higher shot-count per fill. For the weight conscious, there’s the Hi-Lite model, fitted with a 480cc carbon-fibre buddy-bottle.
The Wolverine 2 is available with an ambidextrous thumbhole stock in walnut, which now incorporates a butt pad offering adjustability for both height and cast. The C-Type woodwork blends in an extended forend made from ballistic polymer, which incorporates a Picatinny accessory rail for fitting components such as a bipod, flashlight or laser.
A marvel of mechanical PCP design, the Wolverine 2’s many guises make it as versatile as it is impressive
- Overall Length: 96.5 cm (38 ins)
- Barrel Length: 43 cm (17 ins)
- Cylinder Capacity: 400cc / 500cc
- Weight (Unscoped): 3.2 – 3.7 kg (7 – 8 lbs)
- Loading: Magazine or Single Shot Tray
- Cocking: Bolt action - reversible
- Magazine: 10-Shot rotary, removable (from left or right)
- Fill Pressure: Up to 230 BAR (3,335 psi)
- Trigger: Mechanical - 2 Stage
- Safety: Bolt open safety, mechanical safety switch
- Stock: Thumbhole Ambidextrous Turkish Walnut
- Available in: .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm)
Please Note: The scope, silencer and mounts are not included, a package deal can be made but please contact us with your inquiry.