The Hawke Airmax 30 SF 4-16×50 AMX IR Reticle Scope, Airguns can have a devastating effect on optics if the right products aren’t used. Hawke is an industry leader in developing specialised optics for serious airgun shooters and hunters. Airmax scopes are available in either 1 inch or 30mm chassis designs.
The Airmax 30 offers the illuminated AMX reticle, designed with serious airgun shooters in mind. Additionally, the Airmax 30 uses a side focus parallax adjustment that can focus down to 10 yards. Exposed turrets allow for easy adjustments without the need to remove a turret cap.
A more traditional scope design, the Airmax is a great option for the serious airgun hunter that wants to keep the weight of their rifle down.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- ¼ MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4-16×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: AMX IR
- Illumination: Red — Stepless
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 102mm / 4″
- Length: 358mm / 4.1″
- Weight: 780g / 27.5oz
- 4″ Side Wheel
- 4″ Screw-in Sunshade
- Metal Flip-up Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery