The Hawke Airmax 4-12×50 AO AMX Reticle Scope, Airguns can have a devastating effect on optics if the right products aren’t used. Hawke is an industry leader in developing specialised optics for serious airgun shooters and hunters. Airmax scopes are available in either 1 inch or 30mm chassis designs.
The Airmax 1 inch family has three magnification ranges to suit the needs of almost any shooter. Built in an adjustable objective chassis, the Airmax uses the non-illuminated AMX reticle to improve downrange accuracy of any airgun shooter.
A more traditional scope design, the Airmax is a great option for the serious airgun hunter that wants to keep the weight of their rifle down.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for airguns
- Glass etched reticle to withstand high recoil
- Integrated adjustable objective for parallax adjustment
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4-12×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: AMX
- Illumination: NA
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective — 9.1m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 329mm / 13″
- Weight: 620g / 21.9oz
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth