The Frontier 30 SF 2.5-15×50 LR Dot Scope, The Frontier family makes a triumphant return to the Hawke riflescope offering with the features and flexibility to give shooters the edge at the range or in the field. The hallmark of the Frontier line is the precision optical system. The index matched lenses set the Frontier optical system apart from the competition. Exceptional clarity throughout the field of view, with crisp image transmission, make the quality easy to see. Additionally, the 6x optical system provides increased flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting.
The body of the scope itself is a 30mm mono-tube chassis, machined from high-grade aluminium. Low-profile ¼″ @100yd turrets provide smooth and precise adjustments, while still maintaining a compact and efficient design. Side focus control allows for parallax correction.
LR DOT Reticle:
The LR Dot reticle was developed around a typical centrefire trajectory, like the .308 Winchester round, which is popular around the world for shooting fairly large game. It also suits some of the faster bullets that might be used for hunting foxes and similar quarry. Many hunters like to use the same magnification for the rifle scope as their binoculars so the LR Dot reticle markings were designed at 8x magnification.
This design also makes it suitable for European shooters who might prefer a metric set of figures and therefore to zero their rifle in for 100 meters on the center crosshair and use the lower aim points for 200, 300, 400 and 500 metres. A useful tip: at 8x magnification, the thick posts to the right and left of the center dot would bracket the body length of a Roe deer at 100yds; a popular sized animal to hunt with this type of reticle.
- 6x ratio precision engineered optical system
- 21 layer fully multi-coated optics for ultimate clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Long eye relief for high recoil and magnum calibers
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 11 levels of brightness
- ¼″ @100yd low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Nitrogen purged
- All caliber rated
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 2.5-15×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: LR Dot
- Illumination: Red — 11 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Field of View: m @100m / ft @100yds
- 14 — 2.3m / 42 — 6.9ft
- Eye relief: 102mm / 4″
- Length: 349mm / 13.7″
- Weight: 663g / 23.4oz
- Screw-in Sunshade
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery