The Hawke Sidewinder 4.5-14×42 Mil Dot Reticle Scope, Long-range shooting has a very specific set of requirements when it comes to optics. The Sidewinder series of scopes delivers performance and features at an almost unbelievable value. The 30mm mono-tube chassis provides a strong, stable platform for the optics, even when used on brutal long range calibers like the .338 Lapua.
Exposed turrets allow for quick, yet precise adjustments, and eight different magnification ranges mean no matter what your application or preference, the Sidewinder has your long range shooting applications.
10X ½ Mil Dot Reticle:
Accurate mil spacing on 10x. Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available. Glass etched fully floating reticle.
One of the additional benefits of the 10x Half Mil Dot is the mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets.
- High precision long range optical systems
- 18 layer fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA exposed, locking and resettable turrets
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4.5-14×
- Objective: 42mm
- Reticle: 10× ½ Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green — 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Side Focus — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 369mm / 14.5″
- Weight: 745g / 26.3oz
- 2″ Side Wheel
- 4″ Screw-in Sunshade
- Metal Flip-up Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery