The Hawke Vantage IR 2-7×32 30/30 Reticle Scope, Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes, there isn’t a need for bells and whistles. All that is needed is a solid product to do a job. Vantage scopes deliver performance beyond what is expected at this price point. With the design focus on functionality and performance in the field, the Vantage line represents tremendous value without cutting corners on the things that matter.
Selected models feature parallax adjustment. Adjustable objective (AO) models allow you to correct parallax error down to 10 yards. Side focus (SF) models have the parallax adjustment positioned within easy reach on the saddle.
30/30 Center Cross Reticle:
A variant on the classic L4 reticle, the 30/30 offers 30″ spacing from post to post at 100yds, when on 4x magnification. Subtensions attached.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘no-snag’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 2-7×
- Objective: 32mm
- Reticle: 30/30 Centre Cross
- Illumination: Red / Green — 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Fixed — 91m / 100yds
- Eye relief: 89mm / 3.5″
- Length: 285mm / 11.2″
- Weight: 395g / 13.9oz
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery