The Hawke Vantage Max 3-9×40 AO Half Mil Dot Scope, The Vantage range features 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission and increased contrast.
AO models allow parallax free accuracy and the focus to be adjusted from 10 yards to Infinity – perfect for close range shooting.
Every Vantage IR model features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
Easy magnification adjustment which doesn’t shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set-up – smooth yet solid.
Half Mil Dot Reticle:
Designed to be exact at 10x. Multiple aim points for hold over and hold under. Between each dot is a dash for more choice when selecting an aimpoint.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘‘no-snag’’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 3-9×
- Objective: 40mm
- Reticle: Half Mil Dot
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 311mm / 12.2″
- Weight: 482g / 17oz
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth