Hawke Vantage Max IR 4.5-14×50 AO Mil Dot Reticle Scope
AO models allow parallax free accuracy and the focus to be adjusted from 10 yards to Infinity – perfect for close range shooting.
Every Vantage IR model features dual red and green illumination with 5 brightness settings, allowing reticle visibility to be maximised in dark cover and shrub.
Easy magnification adjustment which doesn’t shift under recoil thanks to the high torque set-up – smooth yet solid.
10x Mil Dot Illuminated Reticle:
Accurate mil spacing on 10x. Features dots and ties at half mil spacing, ensuring that there is always an aim point available. Glass etched fully floating reticle.
One of the additional benefits of the 10x Half Mil Dot is the mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacing segments of the hollow bars which can be used to accurately range find targets.
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for excellent clarity
- Wide view optical system ideal for varmint/airgun
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- ¼ MOA low profile ‘‘no-snag’’ fingertip turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Threaded objective/ocular for optional accessories
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Optical System: 4.5-14×
- Objective: 50mm
- Reticle: 10× Half Mil Dot
- Illumination: Red / Green — 5 Levels
- Focus/Parallax: Adjustable Objective — 9m / 10yds to Infinity
- Eye relief: 90mm / 3.5″
- Length: 339mm / 13.3″
- Weight: 595g / 21oz
- Elasticated Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery